NEW – Music Theory Lessons Online
Wherever you are in the world, you can now enjoy learning everything you need to know about music theory from a music educator with over 30 years experience – not only as a teacher but also as a composer, conductor, instrumental soloist and author.
- Students preparing for ABRSM/Trinity Music Theory exams
- Instrumentalists who need Grade 5 Theory to progress to higher grades
- Students wanting to do GCSE/A Level Music but who have gaps in their knowledge
- Amateur musicians – members of bands, choirs, rock bands who want to know more
- Home studio enthusiasts – DAW/MIDI and staff notation
- Lovers of music who are curious about how it all works
- Audio music examples in every lesson
- Awareness of aural effects in all areas (not only dry theoretical knowledge)
- Practice learning materials provided (worksheets)
- All major platforms available – Zoom, Teams, Skype, Google Meet etc.
Your first lesson is FREE so what is there to lose? Click here to contact me today!
…or download the PDF with full details here: